What did I do when absent

 
I woke up around 5.30 and prayed and continued to sleep, I was absent because I had just recovered yesterday so I thought it would be better if I rested at home.

I woke again at 7.37, I opened the cellphone and I saw one of my friends asking me "where are you?" And I answered, then I had breakfast while I turned on the TV but I didn't watch it because I was playing a cellphone. I watched youtube about games, music, and football until dzuhur times, i i prayed first at my room then i looked for Sport games on ppsspp android, I just downloaded fifa then I played it until around 14.00, when i saw on tv, there is Warkop Dki so watched it but it made me bored then i looked for another channel, i found liga 1 match but i knew at 16.00 there is Wiro Sableng so i waiting while i'm watched liga 1.

At 16.00 i prayed then watched it till end, but that film Unlike my expectations, I thought this film gonna be exciting film but it little boring, but i respect it because it indonesian film.

After wiro sableng end i prayed then continue to play fifa again because in Weekdays I can't play because I do my work and think about it, so I spent time playing games. Then i had dinner while i'm watched another liga 1 match, after it ended i pray and sleept.

Komentar

Postingan Populer