My Last Holiday

MY HOLIDAY


Hello, I would like to tell you about my last holiday, I went to Bekasi last holiday with my father and my sister, i came there because my sister just gave birth. My uncle also visited us and brought some food, and we had conversation. My family only spent the day with their own activity.

My family usually spent the end of year at Bandung, but after my family moved to Bandung, we come to bekasi at the end of the year. 

There I spent the day with my friends because I rarely see them, We talked each other, share the story about life, we went to Mosque together and then played the game at phone. After played with my friends, I'm usually Watched the TV and sometimes watch Anime, My mom always reminds me to eat and have a drink,. I always took a bath because Bekasi has hot weather.

I spent my holiday at Bekasi only for 5 days, and then I came home to Bandung with my sister, when I arrived, I went straight to the room and slept. and I spent the holiday just for slept, ate, prayed, played phone and watched TV. But at the last moment of the year, my sister cooked me some food to ate, she said that, this is the New Year Celebration, after that I'm tried to slept, but there was a lot of disturbing noise, so I couldn't slept, so i just played phone and then I slept.

Yeah, I spent the rest of My holiday just for slept, ate, prayed, played phone, watched TV and wait for the school begin.


Komentar

Postingan Populer